CCI Symposium 2023
April 17-18, 2023
This year's symposium has concluded. Explore photos of the event.
- Paper session photos
- Speaker sessions and networking photos
- Poster session and networking photos
- Award winners
Members of the Commonwealth Cyber Initiative and invited guests will gather at the second annual CCI Symposium April 17 to 18, 2023, in Richmond, Va.
CCI members will share news, celebrate achievements, and discuss research with colleagues during the event at the Omni Richmond Hotel.
Media RSVP: Members of the media are invited to attend. To RSVP and schedule interviews with speakers onsite, please contact Michele McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this invitation-only event has reached capacity for all other attendees.
If you missed the registration deadline, you will not be able to attend this year. We cannot accept walk-in participants.
Each individual participant was required to register, even if you were accepted as a paper or poster presenter.
Please consider printing out your registration confirmation from Eventbrite, or having it handy on your phone when you check in with CCI at the Omni Richmond on April 17, 2023.
While at the Symposium, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Meet colleagues and find new collaborators from across Virginia.
- Learn about future calls for proposals from top organizations such as the National Science Foundation.
- Attend a Fireside Chat focused on bias in technology and artificial intelligence.
- Take part in paper presentations
- Participate in the Student Poster session
- Attend the dinner and award ceremony for the second annual CCI Impact Award (nominations are open until Feb. 28) and Student Poster Presentation Award.
We look forward to seeing you there.
|Poster submissions open
|November 1, 2022
|Poster submissions close
|November 16, 2022
|Paper submissions open
|November 1, 2022
|Paper submissions close
|January 20, 2023
|Impact Award nominations open
|January 2, 2023
|Impact Award nominations close
|Febuary 28, 2023
|Symposium registration opens
|January 17, 2023
|Symposium registration closes
|February 17, 2023
Lodging and Travel
A block of rooms has been set aside for the event at the Omni Richmond Hotel, 100 South 12th St., Richmond, Va. 23219, the site of the Symposium.
Attendees are responsible for booking and paying for their rooms. If you drive, the Omni provides hotel parking.
For more information, go to our Lodging and Travel page.
Events include paper presentations, a fireside chat, a roundtable discussion, speeches, poster presentations, and an awards ceremony, as well as a cocktail reception and three meals.
For more information, go to our Agenda page.